Sunday, November 25, 2012

Questions With Iris Mayhem


Sunday November 25th at The Standard (click above link for more details)

This STAR DESTROYER... is a Goddess and creation... IRIS MAYHEM is...

"...a Messenger, a Rainbow, a Shaking Limb.  Conjurer, Dancer and Shamanic Priestess."


I R I S  M A Y H E M  !

"I offer immersive performance rituals that harness the power of the spiritual body as it has manifested over a myriad of histories, arts and cultures.
I am a rainbow warrior exploring transcendental movement, magic and the forceful worship of the Earth. 

I desire solidarity in celebrating the power of the woman body and with the stomp of my feet, slap of my hand demand a united movement forward."


Sex is… A creator.

Equality means…My movement means as much as yours.

Women and Men are....Capable of great and terrible things.

How do you DESTROY THE JOINT? 
By becoming the Joint.

THANK YOU STAR DESTROYER.

**********************************


**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment