Sunday, November 4, 2012

20 Questions with MEAGAN PATRONI


Starting off  20 Questions: The Star Destroyer Series, is... MEGA STAR DESTROYER, this (above) event's Producer MEAGAN PATRONI!


Meagan Patroni | Aloha Creative | image by Dusk Devi Vision

Meagan is the Owner/Director of Aloha Creative.  She is a journalist, social media manager, event, radio & audio producer, social worker and performer.
Known for her journalistic integrity, her compassion, her stance on equality, business efficiency, performance creativity, brilliance and beauty, Meagan is a multi-talented, multi-tasking powerhouse. 
Southern US Americans call their strong, beautiful women Steel Magnolias... Meagan Patroni is definitely a luscious, brilliant Steel Bloom.  

M E A G A N  P A T R O N I

1. what’s your breakfast of champions?
Mmm poached eggs on toast with spinach and tomato.

2. do you have a pre performance ritual?
My performances are usually inspired by a life experience - the memory of which is invoked by music - so I dance out my story -pleasure or pain.

Therefore, if I had any sort of ritual it would just be visualizing my inspiration - particularly if its a sexy act inspired by a sexy someone!


3. what inspires you?
Life - the briefness of life. I'm pushed to see, do, experience all! This world is amazing - we are all so fragile and beautiful in our own right.

4. what’s your last passport stamp?
South Africa! I'm excited to be collecting a lot more stamps in my passport from now and throughout 2013.

5. Time travel; where, when and why?
This is very thought provoking! Hmmmm....

6.the book that shook you up was...?
'A Handmaid's Tale' by Margaret Atwood (as a teen).
'Henry and June' by Anais Nin (as a woman)! Wow! 

7.what’s your biggest indulgence?
Sleep!

8.What do you want to be remembered for?
Giving of my gifts! I'd like for people to think of me as hard working, driven and dedicated to sharing some of the beauty of this world - in my own unique ways! 

9. Any fictional character most like you?
Aphrodite - though I say she was (and still is) a real Goddess...some may argue fictional!

10.Who would play you in a movie of your life?
Monica Bellucci - she can do anything - including me! Innuendo intended! As research she would have to have sex with me! 

11.We all know you’re mega talented but what’s your HIDDEN talent?
This is a hard question because I think I share my talents - not for recognition but because I am grateful to have them - and think it's a must to be giving of them - what a waste if we didn't share our talents... so people know of them.
Besides, I don't want to be a noodle and harp on about myself!

12. A dinner party of 8; you and…?
Is this one of those dead or alive celeb dinner parties? If so...
Michael Jackson, Marilyn Manson, Peter Rosethorn, Dita Von Tease, Denzel Washington, Monica Bellucci, Whoopi Goldberg. 

13. What’s your power colour?
Green

14. Swings or slides?
Swings

15.the creative masterpiece you wish you had created?


16. if you led the country you would...?
Add more days in a week! So many people ask for this - time is just a construct! 

17.Sex is…
Awesome! Delicious! Sharing! Pleasure!

18.Equality means…
The right to dream and do uninhibited by gender! It's that simple and benefits all! 
19. Women and Men are...
Powerful - especially together! 

20. How do you DESTROY THE JOINT?
I destroy the joint by doing! Whenever inspiration strikes me - I hit back - make my dreams happen. I don't listen to those that say too hard or ask why bother - and what annoys me most - how do you do it all and fit it all in...I work hard, I sacrifice...achieve! 

THANK YOU STAR DESTROYER!
*************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment