Monday, November 19, 2012

20 Questions with Xaviere Van Camp

D E S T R O Y  T H E  J O I N T  B U R L E SQ U E !
Sunday November 25th at The Standard (click above link for more details)
As Winston Churchill once said; "...It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key....".
He was referring to the Russians and a machine but he might as well be talking about this lean, serene, pan-sex machine, XAVIERE VAN CAMP!

"... a curiosity that camply refuses to settle into the mould. King, Femme, Bi, Pan, Show stopper or the the mysterious somebody in the corner of the room.
You may never quite figure out the angle of the dangle. But you will never stop wanting to know more.."

Xaviere Van Camp
an enigma wrapped up in a Miss Tery.

X A V I E R E  V A N  C A M P  !

1. what’s your breakfast of champions?
Herbalife shake most days. But if the night before was raucous, then veggie hotdogs with avocado and onion!!!

2. do you have a pre performance ritual?  
NO alcohol before the show (made that mistake too many times). 
The hour right before showtime, I tend to go into the cone of silence. I stay in the 'Xaviere bubble' until the lights go up! So I apologise in advance if I'm not all a chatter before the show :)

3. what inspires you?
People who ask Why?
The notion of not giving into what's dictated, but rather finding out for yourself. And even when you think you 'know', push and keep pushing cause you never know how often your views and boundaries can change.
...and sometimes the best of life is over the the wall of comfort.

4. what’s your last passport stamp?
Tokyo, Japan.
A mad 6 days surrounding a show my lady and I did at Tokyo Decadence Party. Still remains one of my favourite places in the world.

5. Time travel; where, when and why?
Front row at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert for when Annie Lennox and David Bowie sang Under Pressure. Freddie, Annie and Bowie...HEAVEN on a stick!

6. the book that shook you up was...?
"Little Birds" by Anais Nin.
Found it accidentally when I was 10. As years went on, I understood more and more of it. I still have the same copy. Switches were turned on, that never went off and I'm forever grateful for finding erotic literature that early.

7. what’s your biggest indulgence?
Shopping (although my funds rarely allow it these days)!!
Whether it's for shows or personal...I can't stop imagining outfit combos. It's the photographer in me...I have visual references coming out the wazoo and I wanna frolic in them all!

8. What do you want to be remembered for?
For the people in my inner circle...unconditional love.
For the wider outreach...Unlocking the programming of how we 'should' live. Adding to the creation a world where people can be their full sexual selves (but I would just as happily do that anonymously, as the result is FAR more important to me than the recognition).

9. Any fictional character most like you?
As a kid I was called Punky Brewster cause of my hair and freckles. Safe to say, that ship has sailed, so I'm open for suggestions.



Punky has left the building...


"I think Xaviere looks like Starfire.  Actually... Xaviere IS Starfire."  ~ Dusk


10. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
No one. A book about my life would be much better!!! Then people can imagine the physic of whatever turns THEM on :)

11.  We all know you’re mega talented but what’s your HIDDEN talent?
(I wish I could call on a musical talent or party trick for moments like this). I can orgasm without using my hands (or anyone else's). A technique I discovered when I was busting for a wee in my Yr 11 Biology exam. True story.

12. A dinner party of 8; you and…?  
With oceans and busy lives separating some of favourite hearts, getting my nearest and dearest in the one room would be all I could ask for!!

13. What’s your power colour?
ALL of them! Surely it's the person in the colour that makes it powerful?!

14. Swings or slides?
Oh fark! Take me to a waterpark and I'm yours!

15. the creative masterpiece (book/film/song/painting/photograph/etc) you wish you had created?
I love creative masterpieces of others BECAUSE I didn't create them. I would never wish to have created them, because I love getting that keyhole experience into minds outside my own.
...and I only hope that my creatives give others the same surprising bliss!!! (but if I were to pick one for fun...'The Labyrinth'...because Bowie in tights and dancing muppets make me happy!)

16. if you led the country you would...?
Completely rewrite (and implement where it doesn't exist) a PROPER sexual education program for ALL children (even those who don't attend school.)

17. Sex is…an extension of conversation and vital to my sanity!

18. Equality means…the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow where we don't have to talk about equality. Because it is just IS!

19. Women and Men are....again...BOTH vital to my sanity.

20. How do you DESTROY THE JOINT?
Come to The Standard on Sunday 25th November and SEE! (another plug can't hurt right???!!!)



THANK YOU STAR DESTROYER!

**************************************


***************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment